Thread: Tales of Innocence R Struts Its Stuff

Staff Girly Girl RPGamer Staff Nyx's Avatar

Tales of Innocence R Struts Its Stuff

Namco Bandai has been releasing tons of demo footage from Tales of Innocence R. Here are two videos for your viewing pleasure.

RPGamer's Golden Tales Rule: This thread is for INNOCENCE. Any mention or complaints about X Tales game not being localized will earn you a smack.

Story

A Witness to Destruction Moderator DarkRPGMaster's Avatar
    I'm loving how minimal the loading times appear to be. Makes you really feel that it's still on the DS.

RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff Wheels's Avatar
    Well with graphics like that, what's to load? BAZING

Hah hah, the graphics aren't super amazing, but they still look good. I doubt we'll see it, but you never know.

www.powerlinemag.com

"I remember back when FF9 was coming out. People were rejoicing because it was actually a fantasy game and not a sci-fi game like 7 and 8. It's especially hilarious given modern context, with everyone wanking themselves to dehydration at the thought of an FF7 remake." - Masterchief

I really hope this makes it over here. I've played some of it on my Ds, but it'd be nice to really know what's going on.

If you don't mind using a flash card or an emulator, a full translation patch for the DS version has been out for a while now. It even lets you choose between Romanization, direct translation, and the offical Namco localization for the names of items and artes, and has an additional method to unlock a Style that originally could only be unlocked through multiplayer.