Thread: Costume Quest Dresses Up PCs

is not declawed RPGamer Staff Ocelot's Avatar

Costume Quest Dresses Up PCs

It's October, and that means it's time for costumes and candy. This year, even crusty old PC gamers can celebrate with the newly-ported Costume Quest.

Twitter: BeckyCFreelance

well if you didn't pick this up on PSN or Xbox live last year now is the time ^^
    FFXI Character name: Shadowneko Server: Quetzalcoatl Main Jobs: lvl 76 THF, lvl 95 Summoner, lvl 39 Dragoon

My VAPS Entry,

is not declawed RPGamer Staff Ocelot's Avatar
    I'm currently attempting to find out whether the PC version of Costume Quest has added a save-anywhere feature, or if it has the same kinda-lame autosave that the console versions did. If anybody knows the answer to this question, please post it here or e-mail me at ocelot@rpgamer.com. Thanks!

Twitter: BeckyCFreelance

That Guy You Hate RPGamer Staff omegabyte's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocelot View Post
    I'm currently attempting to find out whether the PC version of Costume Quest has added a save-anywhere feature, or if it has the same kinda-lame autosave that the console versions did. If anybody knows the answer to this question, please post it here or e-mail me at ocelot@rpgamer.com. Thanks!
    Well, the expansion added save points in the form of mailboxes, so it's certainly possible they expanded that into the main game as well.
    "It's okay to fail as long as you learn that you failed!" - Neptune, Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory
    Follow me on Twitter
    Read my serialized, comedy-fantasy web novel, The Almanac of All Things - http://www.thealmanac.ca - Read All of Part One Now!