Thread: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - Preview

News Director/Reviewer RPGamer Staff Severin Mira's Avatar

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - Preview

Zelda historians have had a difficult time figuring out the overall chronology of events. Fortunately Skyward Sword makes matters a bit simpler than usual. Read on to see what this series prequel has in store.

[ Preview ]
    "My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving universes."
    Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU), severin-US (US) | NNID: severinmira | Skype: severinmk
    Final Fantasy XIV: Sevirain Kristinger (Leviathan)

A Witness to Destruction Moderator DarkRPGMaster's Avatar
    Sounds like they pulled all the stops for this game, and a dual-world system like in Link to the Past, meaning we'll probably see a total of 12 main dungeons, 3 or 4 in the sky, and the rest on the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkRPGMaster View Post
    Sounds like they pulled all the stops for this game, and a dual-world system like in Link to the Past and every game after it, meaning we'll probably see a total of 12 main dungeons, 3 or 4 in the sky, and the rest on the ground.
    There, fixed that for you.

Well Excuse Me, Prin...Oh
    This is from the article title. See THIS is what happens every time Link opens his big fat mouth. And people wonder why he doesn't talk.
    Last edited by flamethrower; 10-18-2011 at 12:09 PM.

Simpler for Righties but there's not option for lefties.
    Never buy a game published by D3 Publisher that is not WKCII. They cheated on their fans by releasing a game that they didn't support not even for a year and they released a rushed translation.

A Witness to Destruction Moderator DarkRPGMaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by flamethrower View Post
    There, fixed that for you.

This is from the article title. See THIS is what happens every time Link opens his big fat mouth. And people wonder why he doesn't talk.
    Well, actually there weren't many games after Link to the Past that had that. Namely, Ocarina, Twilight Princess, and Oracles of Seasons/Ages. Other than those, every other one just had one world, to my knowledge.