Thread: Final Fantasy XIII-2 DLC will be Monthly

A Familiar Teacher Administrator Strawberry Eggs's Avatar

Final Fantasy XIII-2 DLC will be Monthly

Producer Yoshinori Kitase promises months of DLC for Final Fantasy XIII-2. It's doubtful, though, if it will keep you busy until Final Fantasy Versus XIII is released.

Story
    "Tiz, please. You're getting bumpkin all over my feral bikini woman fantasy. "

I thought it was coming out January 31st?
    Check out our new XBox 360 Indie RPG, Cthulhu Saves the World, at http://zeboyd.com or follow us on twitter (username: werezompire) for the latest news.

Wait. Did FFXIII have DLC?

A Familiar Teacher Administrator Strawberry Eggs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeboyd Games View Post
    I thought it was coming out January 31st?
    It still is. Why do you ask?
    Last edited by Strawberry Eggs; 10-18-2011 at 11:13 PM.
    "Tiz, please. You're getting bumpkin all over my feral bikini woman fantasy. "

Quote Originally Posted by coyotecraft View Post
    Wait. Did FFXIII have DLC?
    nope and not entirely sure why FFXIII-2 needs DLC either

especially DLC they are talking about months before the game is even set to release so it's blatantly obvious it's content that could just be included with the game at launch

greedy SOBs

Releaser of Heavy Metal LegendaryZoltan's Avatar
    It BETTER NOT have any additional trophies to get included in the DLC! There's nothing I hate more than thinking that I've gotten 100% in a game and then later they release more trophies that I HAVE to get! Sometime I can't believe I live in a world like this.

Um... you don't HAVE to get any trophies at all. I've never gotten more than about 40% of the trophies on any game I've bought. Most of them require inane amounts of repetition or scouring every last inch of the gameworld. Thanks but no thanks, I've got better things to do.

RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff Wheels's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GrayWolf323 View Post

especially DLC they are talking about months before the game is even set to release so it's blatantly obvious it's content that could just be included with the game at launch

greedy SOBs
    Games have been doing this for quite awhile now, they aren't the first or last

at least they aren't removing a whole chapter of the game to sell later (looking at you Assassin's Creed 2)

Quote Originally Posted by Cidolfas View Post
    Um... you don't HAVE to get any trophies at all. I've never gotten more than about 40% of the trophies on any game I've bought. Most of them require inane amounts of repetition or scouring every last inch of the gameworld. Thanks but no thanks, I've got better things to do.
    Only time I try to get even further with something like those achievements is when I do a replay. Thats how I got so many trophies on Infamous. Also there are many fighting games that you HAVE TO play online to get all the trophies, FORGET THAT ****. I rather stab my eye out with a knife and then watch Soul Taker then play games online. I'm not the competitive sort.
    I am bad and that is good, I will never be good and that's not bad, there's no one I'd rather be than me - Wreck-it-Ralph

27 years of gaming and still going strong
    and now a Proud if slightly annoyed Father :D

Quote Originally Posted by GrayWolf323 View Post

greedy SOBs
    I doubt the content could be that easily included, as they're probably having one part of the team work on it while the rest is working on polishing up the release version. It's not that easy to just make something and stick it in a game, it takes a lot of testing to make sure it works as intended.

Quote Originally Posted by Cidolfas View Post
    Zoltan disagrees, and I agree with his sentiment. It's annoying.

www.powerlinemag.com

"I remember back when FF9 was coming out. People were rejoicing because it was actually a fantasy game and not a sci-fi game like 7 and 8. It's especially hilarious given modern context, with everyone wanking themselves to dehydration at the thought of an FF7 remake." - Masterchief