Thread: Walk Through a Heroes of Ruin Dungeon

is not declawed RPGamer Staff Ocelot's Avatar

Walk Through a Heroes of Ruin Dungeon

It turns out that Heroes of Ruin is much more than just a very angry box. Celebrate Halloween with the game by playing dress-up and venturing into a dungeon full of scary monsters.

[Trailer]

Twitter: BeckyCFreelance

Have towel will travel Member shoptroll's Avatar
    If S-E doesn't have this studio working on a new Crystal Chronicles game after this is completed, they're missing a grand opportunity to renew that franchise.
    So long & thanks for all the fish!

There's something to be said for having the "angriest box art." I'm sure the package artist is pleased with themselves.

Maybe you should make non-game related and/or joke categories in the "RPGamer Best of 2011" awards. Two possible categories are best collector edition items and best box art.

RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff 7thCircle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by flamethrower View Post
    Maybe you should make non-game related and/or joke categories in the "RPGamer Best of 2011" awards. Two possible categories are best collector edition items and best box art.
    I tried adding more negative categories in 2009 and it didn't work out. Something about our silly PR people not wanting a third of the awards to be "Worst <whatever>" as we tear apart the companies and industry we love. I fought tooth and nail just to have "Worst RPG" make it the last couple of years. It's a bit of a struggle and a major time sink just getting the writeups for the awards we do now. Joke awards might work in a shorter format where we don't write paragraphs for everything.
    Last edited by 7thCircle; 10-31-2011 at 09:22 PM.
    The lesson here is that dreams inevitably lead to hideous implosions.