Thread: RPGCast - Episode 202: "This One Time at Bandit Camp"

Man vs. Slime, the fourth type of conflict Administrator sabin1001's Avatar

RPGCast - Episode 202: "This One Time at Bandit Camp"

RPGCast - Episode 202: "This One Time at Bandit Camp"

When the crew isn't going to Risa to buy a Krogan, they're bringing you the latest news from the RPG industry. South Park is getting into the RPG mix, dragons are flying backwards in Skyrim, and...wait...is this true? Did Xenoblade truly get announced for the US?

You can find the links to all our stories on delicious: http://delicious.com/rpgamer/202

RPGCast streams live, sometimes on Friday at 10 PM Eastern / 7 PM Pacific, usually on Saturday at Noon Eastern / 9 AM Pacific.

Leave your feedback in the following ways!
    Post in this thread.
    Email us at podcast@rpgamer.com
    Leave us a voicemail at (608) 729-4098
    Email us an mp3 or m4a voicemail at podcast@rpgamer.com

Download the show: "This One Time at Bandit Camp"
    Subscribe to the feed: http://feeds2.feedburner.com/Rpgcast
    Subscribe in iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/M...t?id=264306390
    Subscribe your Zune: Zune Player Link

If it wasn't for the Bandit Camp line, I'd suggest RATHOOOOOOLE for the title of the show.

I look forward to the GOTY debate between the final version of Skyrim and Xenoblade next year. Should be a total gong show if Skyrim doesn't get delayed to 2013.
    "The flowers all over its body burst into bloom if it is lovingly hugged and senses gratitude."
    Twitter | A gaming podcast by grownups

You can load games from multiple accounts on a PSP, but you can't be logged into account A and play a game purchased in account B. I have two US PSN accounts (don't ask) and I was constantly having to log in and out.

Well I though I was the only one that liked A Link to the past a lot more than Ocarina of time, that nice to know I am not alone

Staff Girly Girl RPGamer Staff Nyx's Avatar
    A Link to the Past is the only Zelda game I like, so it's the only one I triumph happily. I openly admit to not being a Zelda fan though. :P

RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff Wheels's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ombres View Post
    Well I though I was the only one that liked A Link to the past a lot more than Ocarina of time, that nice to know I am not alone
    Certainly not! Though I'm not in that camp, there are many who still prefer the 2D Zeldas and many of those put Link to the Past at the top of their lists. Diversity is a good thing!

I didn't learn anything! MasterChief's Avatar
    Two things:

One, Call of Duty 3 was a fine title. Better than CoD2, that's for damned sure. Treyarch makes great titles and it always drives me nuts that people crap all over them for no other reason than it's not IW. Oh, and the servers are still up for both CoD3 and CoD 2. This isn't EA we're talking about here.

Secondly, yeah, I'm with Chris and Roy with regards to Xenoblade. Most OpRainfallers have imported it, and a good many of us outside of OpRainfall have already moved on to playing another game on another console, be it Skyrim or Saint's Row the 3rd or MW3 or whatever. Nintendo missed its chance, and burying the release in obscurity doesn't make them sincere. They've set the game up to fail, and I'd not be surprised if the only reason this is being released at all is that there are problems with the Wii U development and they need something to fill the giant, black void of nothing between Skyward Sword and the Wii U.

In other words, still not getting a Wii U, and I'm not even sure I'll remember Xenoblade by April.

Nintendo can call me back when they realize it's not 1989 anymore and their edicts no longer move the industry.

"What the f--- is a Shakespeare?"
    -Rico Valasquez, showing off why no one likes him.