Thread: Ash Gets a Face-lift

Staff Girly Girl RPGamer Staff Nyx's Avatar

Ash Gets a Face-lift

SRRN Games has a nice surprise for fans who update their copy of Ash. The App Store also has a holiday treat for those who have yet to take the plunge. It even smells of peppermint.

Story

I got this at launch, and was quite pleased with it. Highly recommend it to anyone who wants a traditional rpg experience on their phone.

I have an old Ipod touch that was given to me that I just use for music and a watch. I decided to take the plunge and try this game

I bought this one now, but I wonder why it is praised as one of the best RPGs for iOS. Granted the story is quite good and funny but the rest is just a generic RPG Maker game I can download at around every corner for free. Also the battles take far too long. If you need 5 attacks just to kill a normal monsters, it's way too much.

Ash is undoubtedly the best original JRPG style game on iOS - I look forward to the fresh coat of paint, and cannot wait for the sequel!
    Lusipurr.com: One man's monument to himself!
    9 out of 10 Dentists recomend UNDERBOOB!

Quote Originally Posted by SiliconNooB View Post
    Ash is undoubtedly the best original JRPG style game on iOS - I look forward to the fresh coat of paint, and cannot wait for the sequel!
    I guess there are not too many iOS exclusive RPGs. Actually there are only two!? (Ash and Chaos Rings)

There are a few more (ignoring Android availability). Ash is a fine game by any metric though - I'd have enjoyed it just as much as a PC Indy game.
    Lusipurr.com: One man's monument to himself!
    9 out of 10 Dentists recomend UNDERBOOB!