Thread: The Last Story Gets a Steelbook

News Director/Reviewer RPGamer Staff Severin Mira's Avatar

The Last Story Gets a Steelbook

As custodian of The Last Story, the last thing you'll want is for it to be inadequately protected. Fortunately, Nintendo of Europe has taken this into account by providing its caretakers with a steelbook.
    "My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving universes."
    Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU), severin-US (US) | NNID: severinmira | Skype: severinmk
    Final Fantasy XIV: Sevirain Kristinger (Leviathan)

RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff Wheels's Avatar
    Why you gotta be teasing my wallet Nintendo of Europe

The tin's nice but I don't see why I need one. I'm just wanting the game. I'd like the soundtrack, but I could pay for that separately. Why do they have to tease us so... this is just plain mean! Another thing, the box looks oversized just like the Maro Kart Wii box was... nuff said on that.

A soundtrack and a steelbook!!!! That is just too sexy. Mine's been pre-ordered for a few days now
    Check out my fledgling youtube channel. It's small now, but if I get more subscribers I will start doing more with it, so stay tuned!

http://www.youtube.com/user/HellDest...7?feature=mhee

As difficult as this is, I am holding off, I think this will hit NA eventually.

www.powerlinemag.com

"I remember back when FF9 was coming out. People were rejoicing because it was actually a fantasy game and not a sci-fi game like 7 and 8. It's especially hilarious given modern context, with everyone wanking themselves to dehydration at the thought of an FF7 remake." - Masterchief

Quote Originally Posted by Confessor Rahl View Post
    Man, I sure hope so... I wanted this long before I did Xenoblade Chronicles. But I guess I can't complain. At least we're getting it now. Now, if NOA will admit they were wrong and let us finally have The Last Story too, we'll be all set. Here's hoping! ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Confessor Rahl View Post
    Same here. I'm giving NoA the same chance I did with Xenoblade. Announce the game before the UK version releases and I'll buy in NA. Just announce it, I don't expect it to hit before the UK one if it does get announced here. I'm patient as long they communicate. They didn't with Xenoblade, so I bought the UK one and don't regret it. I'd like to give them another chance not to screw up.
    "The universe is already mad. Anything else would be redundant."
    Twitter @FinalMacstorm

I want that, but I don't want to buy the EU and then have Nintendo release it in the US.

----

FREE $6 in Amazon Gift Credit! https://www.clover.com/a?inv&t=inj6yw3q0tq0