Thread: Which System Will Enhance Your Witcher?

Which System Will Enhance Your Witcher?

The Witcher is getting some natural enhancement for both the Xbox 360 and PC. We have to ask, does Geralt really need to be any more manly?

Witcher 2 Xbox 360 Details
    "The universe is already mad. Anything else would be redundant."
    Twitter @FinalMacstorm

Have towel will travel Member shoptroll's Avatar
    I really wish more publishers/developers would take the time to do stuff like this. The fun thing about software is that nothing is fully set in stone.
    So long & thanks for all the fish!

i really wish my pc was up-to-date enough to play the first Witcher. its one of those games Ive always wanted to play.
    “Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armor yourself in it and it will never be used to hurt you.” - Tyrion Lannister

Cinematic trailer. It's kind of a weird one, since it seems to be aimed at people who have already played the game.

is not declawed RPGamer Staff Ocelot's Avatar
    This is why CDP rocks. Enhanced Witcher 2 for everyone!

Twitter: BeckyCFreelance

I just realized that the release date for this is about a week before Risen 2. Man, Piranha Bytes have some ****ty luck.

is not declawed RPGamer Staff Ocelot's Avatar
    It's not like CDP sprung this on anybody; the release date for The Witcher 2 Consolerama has been known for months. If I were PB's marketing, I'd be looking to move to a summer release.

Twitter: BeckyCFreelance

Quote Originally Posted by Elementol View Post
    i really wish my pc was up-to-date enough to play the first Witcher. its one of those games Ive always wanted to play.
    Problem is, even WITH a decked out machine, The original Witcher STILL has bugs EVEN with all of the patches and 'fixes'... AND 7. It just doesn't want to work no matter what machine you try with it. I think if you had a decked out machine that ran Windows XP or Vista and THEN tried to run it, it might run like a dream but with 7, it crashes, it stammers, it does everything it can to piss you right off. I really wish they would've told people this when it came out or put something on the box exclusively warning people saying: "LOOK, this game was made to work on systems that run on Windows Vista or XP ONLY. Don't even try to run it on Windows 7 or anything higher because it will not run properly. You have been warned." At least then people would've been wise enough NOT to try something that was THAT faulty to begin with on a more sophisticated piece of hardware. I was just very angry and disappointed when it kept crashing at important parts in the game and it NEVER stopped doing it.

Robot Ninja Zombie Pirate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementol View Post
    It should be playable via OnLive now (at least it is in the UK), so as long as you've got a decent broadband speed you're good to go.

I played witcher 1 on W7 64 without any problems.