Thread: Patch Time!

Patch Time!

Hi all;

We've upgraded to the most recent iteration of vB today, and have changed & added some of the current aspects of the forums.

1. Videos are now limited to one per post, one per blog post, and zero in signatures.

2. Images are now limited separately from videos, limit of 10 per post, 10 per blog, and 1 in signatures.

3. We now have a mobile skin, so you can browse the forums from your phone of choice using any internet browser. In addition, the forums now support Tapatalk; you may occasionally see a notice for it in the top left side of your browser, depending what you use. Interested iOS users can bop over to the App Store. Please let us know your thoughts on both of these additions.

Quote Originally Posted by Paws View Post
    We now have a mobile skin, so you can browse the forums from your phone of choice using any internet browser.
    Bless you!

Browsing on mobile right now (slow day at work) and I ended up switching back to the full site from the mobile skin. I'd probably stick with the mobile version if it showed the latest post from each category (latest updates, square-enix, etc) but for now I still find the full site quicker to navigate.
    Reads street English and speaks in collegiate - Ras Kass