Thread: Dungeon Defenders DLC Is MIA on Consoles

Staff Healer RPGamer Staff TwinBahamut's Avatar

Dungeon Defenders DLC Is MIA on Consoles

Have you been looking forward to playing the latest Dungeon Defenders DLC on your Xbox 360 or PS3? You might want to sit down before you read this news.

[Link]

Have towel will travel Member shoptroll's Avatar
    Yup, same thing bit Borderlands, Monday Night Combat, and a handful of others too.
    So long & thanks for all the fish!

Quote Originally Posted by shoptroll View Post
    Yup, same thing bit Borderlands, Monday Night Combat, and a handful of others too.
    You can blame Microsoft for MNC, at least in part. Valve has already noted before about how Microsoft forces them to charge for their DLC. Which is why L4D and L4D2 have free PC updates, but they cost money on the 360.

Of course, this plus technical reasons are why Team Fortress 2 has never seen updates on the 360.

Overdosing Heavenly Bliss Moderator ChickenGod's Avatar
    This is essentially why I quit playing the game. I could have seen myself playing DD for quite a bit if the console had even half as much content as the PC version does. There's just such a lack of end game content that there really isn't anything to do. Additionally, the number of bugs in the console version such as pet attack speed and tower attack speed create some imbalances. Even the Eternia Shards DLC is bugged, as the challenge award is unattainable on the console.

Alas, it was such fun too
    Last edited by ChickenGod; 02-02-2012 at 12:26 PM.
    "Looks like Teach just got tenure!" - Teach