Thread: Meet the Cast of The Last Story

is not declawed RPGamer Staff Ocelot's Avatar

Meet the Cast of The Last Story

This new trailer features a lovely montage of the main cast in The Last Story, which is coming to Europe later this month. It looks as though Nintendo of America is again waiting on European sales before deciding whether to bring the game over. Can you say lame? LAME.

Twitter: BeckyCFreelance

Like Xenoblade, I will most certainly wait on this one, but don't rule out importing/modding, as it just looks fantastic.

www.powerlinemag.com

"I remember back when FF9 was coming out. People were rejoicing because it was actually a fantasy game and not a sci-fi game like 7 and 8. It's especially hilarious given modern context, with everyone wanking themselves to dehydration at the thought of an FF7 remake." - Masterchief

I am buying Xenoblade day-one to help appeal to Nintendo's wallet and bring over The Last Story. I've heard a lot of good things about Xenoblade, but it has and always will be TLS I've been craving. I've wanted another Mistwalker game since Lost Odyssey years ago.

News Director/Reviewer RPGamer Staff Severin Mira's Avatar
    Whee, just three weeks to go, probably looking forward to this more than any of the others in the period (maybe Graces f, but that's summer for Europe so doesn't really count)
    "My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving universes."
    Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU), severin-US (US) | NNID: severinmira | Skype: severinmk
    Final Fantasy XIV: Sevirain Kristinger (Leviathan)

Angel-Possessed Priestess Administrator Strawberry Eggs's Avatar
    They may be waiting for North American Xenoblade sale, not necessarily Europe's Last Story sales. :P

I'm not as excited for this one as I am for Xenoblade, but if it comes over, I won't be complaining.
    "Tiz, please. You're getting bumpkin all over my feral bikini woman fantasy. "

is not declawed RPGamer Staff Ocelot's Avatar
    If NoA does the same thing with this game as it did with Xenoblade, I'll probably import again. I prefer not to give money to Gamestop when possible, and importing Xenoblade from Europe was actually less expensive than it would have been to order it from Nintendo.

Twitter: BeckyCFreelance