Thread: Nintendo of Europe on Fire in 2012

Nintendo of Europe on Fire in 2012

Nintendo of Europe is on fire or will be soon, as a new Fire Emblem for 3DS is hitting the UK in 2012. Get your swords and shields ready.

Story
    "The universe is already mad. Anything else would be redundant."
    Twitter @FinalMacstorm

A Witness to Destruction Moderator DarkRPGMaster's Avatar
    Congratulations to the Europeans! Now to wait for the actual title of which Fire Emblem it is.
    User Database Check
    Pages cleared: 98
    Users cleared: 2940
    Current Year: 2010
    Spammer-Banning Battle Theme: You Will Know Our Names
    Number of Spammers banned: At least 2000 at this point.

Finally a game worthy of getting me to buy a 3DS

I bought a Cube just for FE9 and a WII for just FE10...some years later I still have only 2 cube and 5 wii games to date (aside from a dozen vc games) .....I was really pissed when we were passed over at fe12...but at least we get fe13!

<--- yeah right - you guessed correctly Fire Emblem nerd speaking.

Now please announce a 3ds lite (or something on that line) quick - before I have to get the standard bleh version of the 3ds.

News Director/Reviewer RPGamer Staff Severin Mira's Avatar
    Awesomeness, as if the year wasn't looking interesting enough already
    "My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving universes."
    Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU), severin-US (US) | NNID: severinmira | Skype: severinmk
    Final Fantasy XIV: Sevirain Kristinger (Leviathan)

Overdosing Heavenly Bliss Moderator ChickenGod's Avatar
    Given the recent announcements of The Last Story and Xenoblade, I'm guessing we can expect this to see a US release sometime this year as well? Looks like I can add another game to be excited for on this stacked year.

Good People Die had all but sold me a Vita. With FE3DS on the horizon, I might just have to get a 3DS instead of the Vita unless there is something equally as good as Fire Emblem announced for it. Your move, Vita!
    Last edited by ChickenGod; 02-22-2012 at 05:46 PM.
    "Looks like Teach just got tenure!" - Teach

Nintendo Power announced that Good People Die (with a rename) is getting localized for 3DS. So... yeah.
    "The flowers all over its body burst into bloom if it is lovingly hugged and senses gratitude."
    Twitter | A gaming podcast by grownups

Overdosing Heavenly Bliss Moderator ChickenGod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaymin View Post
    Nintendo Power announced that Good People Die (with a rename) is getting localized for 3DS. So... yeah.
    Sorry, should have been more clear. I know its coming for 3DS, but since Aksys has said nothing yet I'm assuming they would want all the sales they can get and would release it for both systems. If I'm not mistaken, BlazBlue is being released for both 3DS and Vita, so I'll hope for the best with Good People Die as well. With Fire Emblem, I'm clearly leaning towards the 3DS right now even though I want to like the Vita.

Hopefully this game delivers the quality Fire Emblem experience that everything other than Shadow Dragon has thus far.
    "Looks like Teach just got tenure!" - Teach

Just downloaded Fire Emblem: New Mystery of the Emblem for the DS (as in the one they skipped over) and am enjoying it like no one's business. I'd forgotten how great it was to experience a new Fire Emblem. Release this over in N.A. and I will likely go buy a 3DS just for it. ...I already did that for the Wii back for Radiant Dawn.

Staff Healer RPGamer Staff TwinBahamut's Avatar
    I really hope this is announced for a North American release soon. It looks great. I'm always up for a new Fire Emblem game.

For obvious reasons, I wasn't able to try out the new My Unit system in the Mystery of the Emblem remake, so I'm curious to see how something like that will play out in this new Fire Emblem game. On the official site, it looks like all the My Unit options are wizardlike... Wouldn't be surprised if they dropped the class change system, so I guess you're a wizard this time around. Unless they took a page from the first one we got in the US and you control a tactician... I can't read the Japanese anywhere near well enough to verify.

is not declawed RPGamer Staff Ocelot's Avatar
    Maybe XSEED will bring it over! (I'm just kidding, please don't bombard poor XSEED with localization requests.)

Twitter: BeckyCFreelance

I'm with Private Prinny, gonna buy the 3DS just for that FE game P.S. I just figured out how to log onto this site again w00t w00t.

RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff Wheels's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocelot View Post
    Maybe XSEED will bring it over! (I'm just kidding, please don't bombard poor XSEED with localization requests.)
    I'm pretty sure they already get that anyway :P

is not declawed RPGamer Staff Ocelot's Avatar
    I know. I'm trying not to add to the problem.

Twitter: BeckyCFreelance