Thread: Pandora's Tower To Be Encased in Steel

News Director/Reviewer RPGamer Staff Severin Mira's Avatar

Pandora's Tower To Be Encased in Steel

One would think a tower would be sturdy enough already, but Nintendo of Europe has taken the extra precaution of adding steel to the mix in this limited edition. What else might be enclosed inside to warrant this metallic addition?
    "My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving universes."
    Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU), severin-US (US) | NNID: severinmira | Skype: severinmk
    Final Fantasy XIV: Sevirain Kristinger (Leviathan)

Robot Ninja Zombie Pirate Member
    That's 3 out of 3 for Operation Rainfall in Europe then, and things are looking pretty good for the US too!

Well you can always import (if you are in the US) and that's good enough for me.

Stoked! I'll play this regardless, but I will wait until I know it won't come here.

www.powerlinemag.com

"I remember back when FF9 was coming out. People were rejoicing because it was actually a fantasy game and not a sci-fi game like 7 and 8. It's especially hilarious given modern context, with everyone wanking themselves to dehydration at the thought of an FF7 remake." - Masterchief

RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff Wheels's Avatar
    Not interested in this one, but glad to see its getting treated just as well as the others by NoE

Quote Originally Posted by Wibblefish View Post
    That's 3 out of 3 for Operation Rainfall in Europe then, and things are looking pretty good for the US too!
    I thought Operation Rainfall only existed because Europe was already confirmed to be getting these games... That is to say, it came into being to get the already planned English language versions released in North America.
    <span style=\'color:#009966\'>I miss my old prettiful sig.</span>

is not declawed RPGamer Staff Ocelot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Xerain View Post
    I thought Operation Rainfall only existed because Europe was already confirmed to be getting these games... That is to say, it came into being to get the already planned English language versions released in North America.
    This is correct.

Twitter: BeckyCFreelance

Quote Originally Posted by Ocelot View Post
    This is correct.
    No, I thought Project Rainfall started before Xenoblade was confirmed for Europe- essentially when all 3 titles were Japan only. And then as time's gone on, the shift has been from asking for English localisations to asking for NA releases. But I'm fairly sure Project Rainfall kicked off when none of the 3 titles were announced for either EU or NA, because I live in England and I remember backing Project Rainfall when I thought we weren't getting any of the games.
    I have to say, they seem to be releasing them in decreasing order of quality- excellent Xenoblade, good Last Story and average Pandora's Tower. Or is Pandora's Tower actually awesome?

Xenoblade was already confirmed and The Last Story pretty much outed by Sakaguchi before Project Rainfall launched.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Whoomp View Post
    Xenoblade was already confirmed and The Last Story pretty much outed by Sakaguchi before Project Rainfall launched.
    Aha, I see. So England was never at risk of not getting the games, only America- I needn't have signed the petition!

Perhaps there should be a new petition to force them to bring over the fancy steel case to NA too. Or maybe not.