Thread: The Pets of Torchlight II

The Pets of Torchlight II

Want to go dungeon running with that bizarre velociraptor/cassowary hybrid again? Runic Games has got your back.

[NEWS]

befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.

While the pets were interesting in Torchlight, I still found them a tad... well, useless. Especially when it came to fighting big monsters, they mainly cowered and ran away much too quickly. That's what I mean by useless.

Quote Originally Posted by reionpremente View Post
    While the pets were interesting in Torchlight, I still found them a tad... well, useless. Especially when it came to fighting big monsters, they mainly cowered and ran away much too quickly. That's what I mean by useless.
    My pet could hold its own, but then again, I focused on skills that made it stronger. But 90% of the time it was treated as a pack mule.

Call a shpade a shpade! Dis ain' Poker em on, thems courier postal mules ....in disguise! And probably a spare meal if you get trapped somewhere.

Flippant? Sarcastic? Cynical?

Since 1973