Thread: Impression - Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - The Legend of Dead Kel

Impression - Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - The Legend of Dead Kel

Reckoning has returned with DLC, and this time dread pirate Dead Kel is out to destroy all who stand in his way. But how much of a chance does he really stand against a warrior with no fate?

Dead Kel DLC Impression
    "The universe is already mad. Anything else would be redundant."
    Twitter @FinalMacstorm

Nice impression - kind of confirms many of my suspicions though. Seems like I won't be getting any DLC for this game anytime soon.

The difficulty was a bit silly even in the main game, to be honest. I seem to recall even major sites who reviewed the game complained about that.
    Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

- Fancy Title - RPGamer Staff risingsun's Avatar
    Good impression Mac. This is exactly the kind of information I want to know before going into DLC or an expansion pack. I hate going into an expansion area so late into a game that I leveled out of the content, gear, and any challenge.

Releaser of Heavy Metal LegendaryZoltan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by risingsun View Post
    I hate going into an expansion area so late into a game that I leveled out of the content, gear, and any challenge.
    Why would anyone bother to make an expansion lower level than the highest level of the main story? That just doesn't make any sense to me.
    Like RPGs? Then you will like my RPG comedy show. Watch free RIGHT HERE!

FaceBook | Twitter | Website

Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryZoltan View Post
    Why would anyone bother to make an expansion lower level than the highest level of the main story? That just doesn't make any sense to me.
    Well, I was thinking about using DLC to spice up a second playthrough in a different class/skillset, so I'd certainly want the DLC to be valid for low level characters. But yeah, it would be good if they could set it up to scale to both possibilities.

re: Amalur DLC. Still not up for a second playthrough, plus I think I would rather wait until some sort of package deal or "complete" set came out.