Thread: RPGCast Episode 223: "Men Are from Tristram, Women Are from Torchlight"

Code: Kirin RPGamer Staff JuMeSyn's Avatar

RPGCast Episode 223: "Men Are from Tristram, Women Are from Torchlight"

Chris bemoans the lack of obscure Final Fantasy social games. Diablo 3 has a launch issue or two. And Bioware perhaps takes an RPGamer April Fool's suggestion a little too seriously.
    The number 23 - plus 200.
    It's not what he's eating, but what's eating him that makes it ... sort of interesting.

The lovely nurse Member FreakGirl's Avatar
    I haven't had the chance to play Torchlight II yet and I love Diablo III, so I guess I am a woman from Tristram :P
    Diablo III is a lot of fun. I have a Barbarian Lvl 31 with whom I recently beat Diablo and I just started a monk (I mostly play male characters). I want to play the game with all character classes and of course I am looking forward to reaching the level cap with my Barbarian, so there is still a lot of Diablo III ahead of me. Would be awesome to play with you guys and girls from the RPGCast ^^

Yesterday, I received Dragon's Dogma. Haven't played it yet, though.

Btw. I think Max Payne 3 can be a pain in the *** on medium difficulty. At least for someone like me who's just really bad at aiming. Even after over 20 years of gaming :P
    Currently playing: Diablo III, Max Payne 3, many XBLA games

GamerTag: FreakGirl
    PSN: Freakgirl1985

Quetions for the next pod cast:

1- Does you guys think that angry fans of WKC2 who received the news that they won't receive more DLC or quests because they're exclusive to japan can affect the sales of Ni-ko-Nuni?

http://www.facebook.com/WhiteKnightChroniclesII

http://www.facebook.com/LEVEL5IA

It seems they want to boycott the game now and some claims that the DLC and quests are on the disc and that it only need to be unlocked.

2- Should developers have the obligation to support a online game till they decide to shut down?
    The in game forum is completely unmoderated at the moment and hackers with Guild Rank 99 run rampant when maximum GR is 30.

3- How do you think this will affect Level 5 if they decide to make another online game in the future?

4- Do you thing WKC2 would had done better at the hand 0f other publishers?

5- It's this lack of support common with other online games in the online community?
    Never buy a game published by D3 Publisher that is not WKCII. They cheated on their fans by releasing a game that they didn't support not even for a year and they released a rushed translation.

Soul Sacrifice looks pretty cool. It having online play will make it infinitely more playable where I live.
    Give me Underboob, or give me death!

"As a gaming enthusiast, people who carry a pro-hacker flag for selfish self-entitled reasons and willfully ignore the damage that rampant piracy does to developers as well as hardware producers don't deserve to enjoy the games and systems that these companies have poured their souls into to produce."

"A late game is only late until it ships. A bad game is bad until the end of time." ~ David Jaffe