Thread: Class of Heroes II is Still Kicking

Staff Healer RPGamer Staff TwinBahamut's Avatar

Class of Heroes II is Still Kicking

Like many educational facilities these days, the Sword and Sorcery School has had some troubles getting funding. Nonetheless, it is still set to open this fall.

[Link]

I'm glad to see this is still coming out, being one of the few who tried to kickstarter the collectors. Now I can play a game about school while between classes :P

Well they did say the Digital release would still be done just no physical release with it at all.
    I am bad and that is good, I will never be good and that's not bad, there's no one I'd rather be than me - Wreck-it-Ralph

27 years of gaming and still going strong
    and now a Proud if slightly annoyed Father :D

True, but you never know with these things. First bit of news I've seen regarding it since the kickstarter's time ran out.

Not a huge fan, but I'm hoping it does well enough that the excellent-looking 3rd game is translated for US!

I will be buying this

I'll buy this. The first had some problems but I still somewhat enjoyed it and I hear this game has some improvemenets.

I didn't learn anything! MasterChief's Avatar
    I'm actually curious as to the direction the translation will go. As much as I enjoyed WD in the PS1 days and prior, I'm way too damned old for the puerile humor that every of Vic's translations was inundated with.

"What the f--- is a Shakespeare?"
    -Rico Valasquez, showing off why no one likes him.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterChief View Post
    I'm actually curious as to the direction the translation will go. As much as I enjoyed WD in the PS1 days and prior, I'm way too damned old for the puerile humor that every of Vic's translations was inundated with.
    Were they really that bad? I don't remember much from back then, but I thought I remembered there being a couple of games that were over the top, but most were just lighthearted tongue in cheek fun..

RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff Wheels's Avatar
    Just from the video it looks to be a fair bit better than the original game. Looking forward to giving it a go, probably on my Vita.