Thread: Final Fantasy Dimensions Impression - E3 2012

Angel-Possessed Priestess Administrator Strawberry Eggs's Avatar

Final Fantasy Dimensions Impression - E3 2012

RPGamer's Chloe Kung shares her experience with Square Enix's nostalgic throwback Final Fantasy Dimensions. If you miss the days of warriors of light and character classes, then perhaps this game will be of interest to you.

Impression
    "Tiz, please. You're getting bumpkin all over my feral bikini woman fantasy. "

Banned Banned
    shouldnt this be an edition to the schedule?

Sad it's not coming out on a System I actually own.
    I am bad and that is good, I will never be good and that's not bad, there's no one I'd rather be than me - Wreck-it-Ralph

27 years of gaming and still going strong
    and now a Proud if slightly annoyed Father :D

Banned Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnimeMan View Post
    Sad it's not coming out on a System I actually own.

I have a touch to play it on

I don't, but I'm sure i'll get one in the future...

For the phone nerds, a quick question: if I get a device to play this on that is deactivated (ie just the phone and no service), is there a way to download the game onto the phone and play it? Maybe with a memory card or something?

I have a blackberry for work, and am not a phone guy at all and will probably not upgrade for a very long time

Going by how android works, as long as you have wi-fi access you can still download stuff just fine from the store (one of my friends does this). I wouldn't know about iPhones, but I'm guessing it probably works similarly.

not all iphones have wifi
    I am bad and that is good, I will never be good and that's not bad, there's no one I'd rather be than me - Wreck-it-Ralph

Well I believe with iPhones you should be able to download it via iTunes on a computer then sinc your phone to transfer it, but I've never done it that way so I can't say for sure. I don't know if there's a similar method with Android phones.

Quote Originally Posted by DaylightDies View Post
    I don't, but I'm sure i'll get one in the future...

For the phone nerds, a quick question: if I get a device to play this on that is deactivated (ie just the phone and no service), is there a way to download the game onto the phone and play it? Maybe with a memory card or something?

I have a blackberry for work, and am not a phone guy at all and will probably not upgrade for a very long time
    No need for a phone to play it if it does come out for android.

All android apps/games can be played on google chrome more or less. Just visit the chrome store when the time comes.

Oh, so it has a new name now, good to know.

I hate playing games on my PC though. It's good to know I can do it, thanks. I'm not sure what I want to do here. I'm sure if you look on ebay or something, you can find an old phone somebody is selling. If no network plan is needed to get the game, that might be the route I go.

RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff Wheels's Avatar
    or just get an old iPod Touch to play it on

On a sidenote, I really hate D-Pads on iPad games. Using a touch control like a gamepad just doesn't work out very well. I rather control by "touch whereever you want to go or whatever you want to attack/select".

Tactic's Ogre I choose u! scorpio_7's Avatar
    I am stoked about this news, was really hoping for a release for this game!

Banned Banned
    looks good to me

I'll wait for the Vita remake if I ever get a Vita.
    Never buy a game published by D3 Publisher that is not WKCII. They cheated on their fans by releasing a game that they didn't support not even for a year and they released a rushed translation.

Heh, I have an iPod and my husband has the Android. I wonder who will get this first?

Still sad that this isn't coming to a system that this broke, unemployed 3 years, barely able to pay bills, Son on the way; actually owns.