Thread: Fire Emblem 3DS Coming Westward in 2013

Staff Healer RPGamer Staff TwinBahamut's Avatar

Fire Emblem 3DS Coming Westward in 2013

Non-Specific Action Figure was a no-show, but the latest Nintendo Direct conferences still provided some interesting gems of information. Somewhat disappointing news in Fire Emblem's case, but news nonetheless.

[Link]

is not declawed RPGamer Staff Ocelot's Avatar
    I like how Reggie said Fire Emblem was "revealed" at E3. Yeah, big reveal there, guys. I love Nintendo and all, but NoA's attitude towards RPGs has been pretty crappy of late.

Twitter: BeckyCFreelance

A Witness to Destruction Moderator DarkRPGMaster's Avatar
    That's part of the reason why I'm not fond of Nintendo as of late, Ocelot. I personally hope they keep this Fire Emblem called Fire Emblem: Awakening, since it's pretty much an awakening for the fandom in the west since the mediocre Shadow Dragon.
    User Database Check
    Pages cleared: 98
    Users cleared: 2940
    Current Year: 2010
    Spammer-Banning Battle Theme: You Will Know Our Names
    Number of Spammers banned: At least 2000 at this point.

RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff Wheels's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocelot View Post
    I like how Reggie said Fire Emblem was "revealed" at E3. Yeah, big reveal there, guys. I love Nintendo and all, but NoA's attitude towards RPGs has been pretty crappy of late.
    I dunno, this would have been a really cool and excited announcement if Reggie hadn't accidently confirmed the game at E3.

Dread News Editor RPGamer Staff Fowl Sorcerous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocelot View Post
    NoA has had a pretty crappy attitude about any game that doesn't have mario in the title.

It's a shame we'll have to wait until next year, but as long as it DOES come, I'm happy.

A Familiar Teacher Administrator Strawberry Eggs's Avatar
    I'm not surprised that it's being released in 2013, though I didn't think it would be delayed in Europe. With Xenoblade and The Last Story both released and localized in Europe and the later North American releases keeping that localization, I was starting to think this was becoming a trend. :P
    "Tiz, please. You're getting bumpkin all over my feral bikini woman fantasy. "