Thread: Europe Takes a Trip to the Two Towns Next Week

Quia ego sic dico RPGamer Staff Severin Mira's Avatar

Europe Takes a Trip to the Two Towns Next Week

Rising Star Games has announced that Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns will be available in Europe next week. RPGamers in the region will not only have to choose which town to settle in, but also which dual-screened handheld to buy it for.

[ Story ]
    "If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands."
    Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU), severin-US (US) | Skype: severinmk
    Final Fantasy XIV: Sevirain Kristinger (Leviathan)

Gunclaws and Meow. Administrator Paws's Avatar
    Oh hey, now if only they hadn't ****ed up half the launch, I wouldn't be on Twitter fighting off angry Germans!

I don't have to mention how many times it's been pushed back do I. I really shoud have just ordered in the DS version from the US, but oh well, at least I'll finely be able to play it.
    http://melodysheep.bandcamp.com/trac...iend-bruce-lee (Youtube video been taken down soooo)
    Steam: bain_nick Add me, maybe we can play something together.
    League of Legends: NA Server: Bainick
    The problem with HM/RF games for me, is the opposite of my issues in real life.