Thread: Deftly Drop Into the Kingdom Hearts 3D Demo

is not declawed RPGamer Staff Ocelot's Avatar

Deftly Drop Into the Kingdom Hearts 3D Demo

Definitely download this demo, Disney dictates. Discover delightful dreamland denizens.

[Doot De Doo]

Twitter: BeckyCFreelance

trying to think if I should go with a holy hand grenade "only 3 D's. Not 2, not 4 and 9 is right out" or say something about "the knight who says D". I feel either one describes my feeling when reading that line.

On the topic of the game, a demo might be just what I need to figure out if I care to play a handheld Kingdom Hearts spinoff. I've mostly ignored every spinoff thus far, so I don't really see that changing.

is not declawed RPGamer Staff Ocelot's Avatar
    I loved loved loved Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep. Judging from the demo, 3D has slowed down the regular combat from BBS a bit in order to allow the Flowmotion system to work without making people dizzy. Not sure if I like that change or not, yet.

Twitter: BeckyCFreelance

Staff Healer RPGamer Staff TwinBahamut's Avatar
    Heh. Stop paying attention for a little while and Ocelot steals my blurb gimmick.

I'm rather curious about this game, I will admit. I'd certainly try the demo if I actually had a 3DS. I think I've completely lost track of the general Kingdom Hearts plotline (1 -> CoM -> 2 was hard enough!), but I still really like the series.

Maybe I should look into getting one of those shiny new 3DS XLs...

A Witness to Destruction Moderator DarkRPGMaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinBahamut View Post
    I'm rather curious about this game, I will admit. I'd certainly try the demo if I actually had a 3DS. I think I've completely lost track of the general Kingdom Hearts plotline (1 -> CoM -> 2 was hard enough!), but I still really like the series.
    I can simplify the timeline for you.

BBS -> 1 -> CoM -> 358/2 Days -> 2 -> (re)Coded -> 3D
    User Database Check
    Pages cleared: 98
    Users cleared: 2940
    Current Year: 2010
    Spammer-Banning Battle Theme: You Will Know Our Names
    Number of Spammers banned: At least 2000 at this point.

I only have to real hopes for this game.
    1) The touch screen game play is completely optional and I never have to use it.
    2) That after this we will finally get KH 3
    Kain: "Conscience...? You dare speak to me of conscience? Only when you have felt the full gravity of choice should you dare to question my judgment!"

A Familiar Teacher Administrator Strawberry Eggs's Avatar
    I've downloaded and played the demo for the heck of it. I've never really cared for the Kingdom Hearts series. My sister really wants to me get the actual game, though.
    "Tiz, please. You're getting bumpkin all over my feral bikini woman fantasy. "

Checked it out this morning and while it was really short I found it fun. I've only played the first game but from what I understand the story's gone off the deep end enough that I don't really need to worry about catching up, just go wth the flowmotion and see where it takes me. Pretty sure I'll be picking it up in a few months when my finances are back in order.