Thread: Gearbox Releases New Borderlands 2 Trailer

Gearbox Releases New Borderlands 2 Trailer

In the jungle, the mighty jungle, the lion sleeps tonight. We're not sure how; the guns on display here are loud as hell.

[NEWS]

befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.

this makes me happy. Can't wait to tackle this when it comes out.

I hope that pre-order package is available for the console version too.

Is that the Hyperion satellite dominating the moon at the beginning?

I just wish they'd make a greater variety of enemies to test their bazillion guns on.

Apparently they doubled up on everything ("literally", according to Pitchford; twice the budget, twice the content), so there should be more enemies. Also, some clarification on the discarding guns: apparently it's only Tediore guns that do this. When they run out, they become grenades you can throw.

And neato, they've incorporated an RPG mechanic idea I proposed ages ago: badarse ranks. Just like Badarse enemies, you can achieve Badarse status. This increases your stats. after you've maxed out (and more as you gain more ranks).
    Last edited by TG Barighm; 07-13-2012 at 12:32 PM.

Ive seen it like 6 times now..its just awesome. THIS IS HOW TRAILERS SHOULD BE DONE!