Thread: Mugen Souls Gets More Limited

Staff Healer RPGamer Staff TwinBahamut's Avatar

Mugen Souls Gets More Limited

NISA continues to amaze by including an item in the Limited Edition of Mugen Souls that's going to remind everyone of certain unmentionable scenes that are going to be cut for the North American release. This must be what happens when Prinnies are left in charge for too long.

[Link]

hand towel and sponge. wow.

the little toy thingies though look cool, but $100? Thinking of the games I put down $100 for recently, Ni no Kuni's limited edition and Borderlands 2 limited edition, I just can't see myself desiring a sponge and some toy things for that price not to mention the game just hasn't sold itself to me. If there's anyone planning on getting these, maybe you could try and sell it to me and do a better job than NISA?

RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff 7thCircle's Avatar
    Nah, I'm with you. Those LE prices look high to me. I also don't know anything about this game (possibly my fault) and would like to be sold on it. Help?
    The lesson here is that dreams inevitably lead to hideous implosions.

Staff Healer RPGamer Staff TwinBahamut's Avatar
    I don't know enough about the game myself to convince someone to buy it, but the Limited Edition prices are actually somewhat understandable, if still a bit hard to justify paying for. The description of the Nendoroid figures describes that they include the original Japanese packaging, so I think this is a case where NISA is literally importing the figures straight from the Japanese manufacturer. Thanks to shipping costs and exchange rates, this certainly adds to the price.

I'd certainly just stick to the regular edition myself, if the game starts to look appealing. Not sure if it's my kind of thing, though.

I like SRPGs a lot but not sure if I plan to pick this up or not. Will likely be standard if I do. Limited might be a possibility but definitely not the figure set.

Quote Originally Posted by 7thCircle View Post
    Nah, I'm with you. Those LE prices look high to me. I also don't know anything about this game (possibly my fault) and would like to be sold on it. Help?
    It has a free-roaming battle map and turn-based combat. Oh, and it's made by Compile Heart, the Neptunia and Agarest War devs.
    "The universe is already mad. Anything else would be redundant."
    Twitter @FinalMacstorm

RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff 7thCircle's Avatar
    You aren't a very good salesman.
    The lesson here is that dreams inevitably lead to hideous implosions.

One of my single biggest regrets in life was to have ordered teh original Project Diva a couple weeks after it came out instead of preordering. As such I missed out on the Miku Hatsune petite Nendriod. I can't begin to tell you how many awesome macro shots I could have taken with that thing. instead I'm stuck with the keychain form the second game and have to work very hard to hide the obvious keychain sticking out of her head.
    <span style=\'color:#009966\'>I miss my old prettiful sig.</span>

Preordered the LE + Figure set a week ago. I like NISA games, even though I keep them all sealed. I buy the standard editions later when they are much cheaper in price

I didn't learn anything! MasterChief's Avatar
    ... Hand towel?

What, is NISA taking lessons from Aksys? Or is this actually something Compile does?

I'm just happy they're not including a blow-up doll for this one. >.>

"What the f--- is a Shakespeare?"
    -Rico Valasquez, showing off why no one likes him.