Thread: Elminage Original Slinks Towards Release

Staff Healer RPGamer Staff TwinBahamut's Avatar

Elminage Original Slinks Towards Release

We wouldn't blame you if you forgot about Elminage Original already, since even its publisher seems to have forgotten to really market it, but it turns out that it is coming out quite soon. Someone even managed to rescue a trailer for the game from the depths of some dank labyrinth.

[Link]
    Last edited by TwinBahamut; 11-16-2012 at 10:40 AM.

Wish all the PSN titles would also work on PS3. Why is it so hard to make the systems compatible. =3

Quote Originally Posted by Rya.Reisender View Post
    Wish all the PSN titles would also work on PS3. Why is it so hard to make the systems compatible. =3
    Did you get some sort of wonky PS3 or something? All of mine seem to work.
    Zerase ^_^

Recently Finished: Suikoden II
    Currently Playing: Animal Crossing, Fire Emblem Awakening, The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons, Final Fantasy V

Really because most titles that interest me say "PSP only".

That's because they're PSP games. Why would the PS3 play PSP games? Hell why doesn't the Wii play DS games too! It can't be that hard to make all consoles capable of playing the companies' handheld system's games. Right? ....Right?
    lolwhoops: a Gamer's Blog
    ^^is my blog! Updates whenever I feel like it! :D

It probably wouldn't be all that difficult, and would make a ton of sense in that I'd love to be able to play my PSP games on my PS3 in addition to my PSP.

Quote Originally Posted by freykin View Post
    It probably wouldn't be all that difficult, and would make a ton of sense in that I'd love to be able to play my PSP games on my PS3 in addition to my PSP.
    I agree with you 100%. There are tons of PSP RPG's I would purchase, if only. But, Sony wants to sell PSP hardware. Maybe someday they will allow this. But not until the hardware is dead or on life-support.

The psp is more or less dead and on life support.

But dont ever expect them to go to the ps3 when they would just mod some code and make them all vita only sine the vita is the psp replacement.

Why would a company be interested in selling consoles? From what I heard there are not earning much from that and some even make loss.

Edit: And to stay on-topic - This game was originally a PS2 title, so it shouldn't be too hard to make it run on PS3.

Imo, all handheld games should run on their respected generations console. They would sell a lot more copies of handheld games this way since there are a good chunk of people ou there that perfer to play games on their tvs and not some small screen handheld.

Back when you could play gameboy games on the snes/n64 legally with the converter cart they should of kept that trend going.

Granted it isnt "hard" to get handheld games to play on a console but you end up breaking your warranty if you do so.

On topic of the game though. Wasnt this series basically influenced by wizardry and made before the wizardry IP was bought by a japanese co.?

wow they are actually releasing a niche dungeon crawler for a dead platform, on the release dates of both PS All Stars and Persona 4? lol. I bet they will also overcharge for it.
    Last edited by Ryumoau; 11-19-2012 at 06:24 PM.
    "To die without leaving a corpse....that is the way of the Garo"
    PSN id: Ryumoau

I had recently bought this dead platform so I wouldn't have angst about missing all the games. This game looks so retro it hurts but that's exactly why I will get it, my resolve is crumbling on ragnarok tactics too, despite it's mediocre score. Also, for a dead platform, they keep bringing out stuff for it, and the niche gaming I like, more life than Vita for me! Haha perhaps I should start a club called the "Dead Platform Society". About the trailer......I cannot resist ....six rings? Is it trying to be more epic than Lord of the Rings ?

<slogging my way through Valkyria chronicles 2 on E-Z, On June>

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    I had recently bought this dead platform so I wouldn't have angst about missing all the games. This game looks so retro it hurts but that's exactly why I will get it, my resolve is crumbling on ragnarok tactics too, despite it's mediocre score. Also, for a dead platform, they keep bringing out stuff for it, and the niche gaming I like, more life than Vita for me! Haha perhaps I should start a club called the "Dead Platform Society". About the trailer......I cannot resist ....six rings? Is it trying to be more epic than Lord of the Rings ?

<slogging my way through Valkyria chronicles 2 on E-Z, On June>
    I love the PSP. Easily my most used RPG system in the past year.
    "The universe is already mad. Anything else would be redundant."
    Twitter @FinalMacstorm

RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff Wheels's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lodor3 View Post
    The psp is more or less dead and on life support.
    Except in Japan

And digitally in North America.