Thread: XSEED Brings Pandora's Tower to North America

XSEED Brings Pandora's Tower to North America

XSEED continues to bring the rain with the confirmation of a North American release of Pandora's Tower. This is apparently just the start of a wave of announcements from the publisher over the next little while.

Story
    "The universe is already mad. Anything else would be redundant."
    Twitter @FinalMacstorm

I loved the picture XSEED sent out last night with a tower and some rain. We now have proof positive that the big companies do listen (sometimes) and that fan campaigns for games do work (sometimes). Hopefully this leads to more companies listening to their fans.

While Pandora's Tower seemed to be the least interesting of the games Operation Rainfall was campaigning for, I'll be picking it up to support XSEED's choice to publish it in NA. Thanks XSEED!

I'll be getting this day 1 too! Hopefully there's a special/limited edition so I can keep it sealed like the rest ^_^

I think I'll be preordering this, even though I have a decent-sized Wii backlog now.

Nice, it only makes sense since The Last Story did well. It is already translated after all, and the Wii isn't quite as dead as some might peg it to be.
    Bean Forever

This is more like the revive spell before the 100,000 HP death strike coming from the WiiU.
    "The flowers all over its body burst into bloom if it is lovingly hugged and senses gratitude."
    Twitter | A gaming podcast by grownups

Preordering ASAP

Sweet. RPGamer win.

Angel-Possessed Priestess Administrator Strawberry Eggs's Avatar
    A bit unexpected on my part, considering the Wii's successor is already out, but welcome news. I'll be preordering this, even though it'll go right on my backlog.
    "Tiz, please. You're getting bumpkin all over my feral bikini woman fantasy. "

Take my money

Not interested in this one, but happy for those who are and thankful to XSEED for delivering. Still hoping for some info from them on another endangered game…