Thread: RPG Backtrack: Episode 86 - Rasputin's iPhone

Code: Kirin RPGamer Staff JuMeSyn's Avatar

RPG Backtrack: Episode 86 - Rasputin's iPhone

From a monastery in Wales to China, through many scenic spots in Europe and Japan, this tour finally hits the western hemisphere. Many emotions will be felt while navigating these locales, and a Ring of Judgment watches over all of them.
    The Grand Canyon is in Colorado, apparently.
    It's not what he's eating, but what's eating him that makes it ... sort of interesting.

Certified Polygameist RPGamer Staff jcservant's Avatar
    I'm playing Covenant...so much fun....! Y'all are missing out!

I played and enjoyed te 1st game back when it was relatively new. I tried playing Covenant a few years ago, but the disc was too scratched and I had to stop about 10 hours in. I've since gotten another copy, but now I'm waiting until July with the year of PS2 greats.

Certified Polygameist RPGamer Staff jcservant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by XR2 View Post
    I played and enjoyed te 1st game back when it was relatively new. I tried playing Covenant a few years ago, but the disc was too scratched and I had to stop about 10 hours in. I've since gotten another copy, but now I'm waiting until July with the year of PS2 greats.
    Yeah, my Convenant disc had some scratches and froze up 5 times on disc 1....though its possible it is partly due to me using the PS3 to play it (I have the old phat one that is backwards compatible). I just made it to disc 2 last night.