Thread: Class of Heroes 2 Priced, Physical Version Sign Up Started

Class of Heroes 2 Priced, Physical Version Sign Up Started

Class of Heroes 2 is getting another shot at a physical release via a double pack from Gaijinworks. If you're a collector, show your interest now for a chance to get your hands on a copy, literally.

Story
    "The universe is already mad. Anything else would be redundant."
    Twitter @FinalMacstorm

Not really interested in a standard UMD at this point, I'll just it download off PSN and play it on the Vita.

the original lost me when it told me a specific point to go for a quest but there was no way to figure out how to get to that coordinate. I couldn't take other quests because this was literally the first quest you are required to take for the first dungeon. It's like "go to F18" (random number because I don't remember) but fails to ever explain or show how you would ever know that. After going back and forth for a couple hours I stopped playing and deleted it from my memory card.

So that puts its sequel just above a miley cyrus game in terms of my interest in playing.
    lolwhoops: a Gamer's Blog
    ^^is my blog! Updates whenever I feel like it! :D

I'm on board as a collector, especially since I'm getting a digital copy with the physical one. I might be crazy, but I'm all over it.
    Twitter @FinalMacstorm

The box copy they couldn't possibly do without a Kickstarter? Yep.

RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff Wheels's Avatar
    I signed up. If it happens I'll be grabbing two copies and giving one away on Q&A.

Signed up as well, at the price listed it's a steal, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Paws View Post
    The box copy they couldn't possibly do without a Kickstarter? Yep.
    Well, that was for a massive limited edition full of stuff for a game few people wanted for more than most wanted to spend. This is at least a standard game with a digital code packed in, but yeah.
    Twitter @FinalMacstorm

Not to mention the Kickstarter was also to give voice acting and extra programming changes to the game.

I signed up the minute I heard about it. Never played COH, but I am an old school Working Designs fan and would like to see Vic get some success.

It has been said that this game is a huge improvement over the first COH- and the subsequent games are even better.
    Bean Forever

I didn't learn anything! MasterChief's Avatar
    Yeah, Victor Ireland's going to need to try harder. For a game we actually give a crap about. Maybe something actually FOR Vita?

"What the f--- is a Shakespeare?"
    -Rico Valasquez, showing off why no one likes him.

I think plenty of people care about this game, even if you don't personally. Granted, it's not a game of a Final Fantasy/ Tales scale- but not many are. It's a perfectly viable niche title that was open to translation. Can't think of too many "bigger" titles that we can say that about. I've been excited about its release (and the prospect of new PSP games in general, since Japan has kept churning them out) so this project gets my full support. If it does well I hope to see the rest of the series realized.
    Bean Forever

i'll wait for the eventual price drop later this year. Can't really see myself spending more than $14.99 on a psp game, especially an older game like this.
    "To die without leaving a corpse....that is the way of the Garo"
    PSN id: Ryumoau