Thread: First Gameplay Footage Emerges from Wasteland 2

- Fancy Title - RPGamer Staff risingsun's Avatar

First Gameplay Footage Emerges from Wasteland 2

Last year's Kickstarter funding explosion is starting to bare fruit. inXile has just released the first footage of its post-apocalyptic indie RPG, Wasteland 2. Look inside to get your first look at the wastes of California

-LINK
    Last edited by risingsun; 02-11-2013 at 10:49 AM.

Got a chance to watch a bit of this last night. I'll have to watch the rest later this evening but I like what I've seen so far. The customizable UI seems pretty slick and I liked how that first little chunk of combat I caught played out. I'm hoping they show a nice variety of environments in the rest when I get back to it, some stuff around those overgrown skyscrapers in the art at the beginning would be dope.
    Reads street English and speaks in collegiate - Ras Kass

Looks pretty good, but it doesn't look like a game that's being released later this year.

Looks good. I have my doubts about the quality of the writing and the keyword system. For this game, I'll be okay if the atmosphere and exploration is fun. I'm waiting for Eternity to get quality writing.

Tactic's Ogre I choose u! scorpio_7's Avatar
    Looks good so far and definitely up my alley. I will be watching this one closely.