Thread: Nintedo Direct: Europe Round-Up

Quia ego sic dico RPGamer Staff Severin Mira's Avatar

Nintedo Direct: Europe Round-Up

Today's Nintendo Direct provided plenty of news for Europe-based RPGamers. Check inside for news regarding Monster Hunter, Fire Emblem and a special 3DS XL, Etrian Odyssey, Code of Princess, Inazuma Eleven, and Pokémon Mystery Dungeon.

[ Story ]
    Last edited by Severin Mira; 02-14-2013 at 07:40 AM.
    "If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands."
    Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU), severin-US (US) | Skype: severinmk
    Final Fantasy XIV: Sevirain Kristinger (Leviathan)

A Witness to Destruction Moderator DarkRPGMaster's Avatar
    Very good announcements for our EU brethren.

On a different note altogether, we're never going to get Inazuma Eleven in the states, huh?
    User Database Check
    Pages cleared: 98
    Users cleared: 2940
    Current Year: 2010
    Spammer-Banning Battle Theme: You Will Know Our Names
    Number of Spammers banned: At least 2000 at this point.

Gotta say that the EU version of the bundle is definitely superior to the NA version, since theirs will be the XL. Have to wonder what Nintendo of America was thinking by having the non-XL version in the bundle after the XL had already come out here.

And they are getting all the Japan DLC? Awesome. Did they ever say that NA would as well?

Quia ego sic dico RPGamer Staff Severin Mira's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRPGMaster View Post
    On a different note altogether, we're never going to get Inazuma Eleven in the states, huh?
    Nope, at the least most of them are on DS so you can import them (you don't want the Strikers games though).

On another side note, interesting to see if Etrian Odyssey and Code of Princess is another sign of Atlus looking into being more present over here following the Gungnir and Growlanser releases or whether that's due to some NoE's involvement.
    "If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands."
    Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU), severin-US (US) | Skype: severinmk
    Final Fantasy XIV: Sevirain Kristinger (Leviathan)

Really cool announcements... Its at times like this I wish I was working full time-I really want the Monster Hunter bundles (even though I have a standard 3DS) and this news of Etrian Odyssey is really amazing, but unexpected. Really hope it doesn't fall flat for them...I can just imagine people seeing that its the 4th in a series and getting put off.
    And then there is Fire Emblem, Castlevania, Project x Zone and Code of Princess..So glad I went for that 3DS instead of the Vita back on day 1. (Then again, if I hadn't...I could have gone for one of these nice looking bundles)