Thread: RPG Backtrack: Episode 87 - Is This Your Card?

Code: Kirin RPGamer Staff JuMeSyn's Avatar

RPG Backtrack: Episode 87 - Is This Your Card?

The GameCube got the occasional exclusive, and Monolith Soft delivered a pair of them later in the system's life. Managing cards for combat and contending with winged citizenry, along with the occasional divine whale, await.
    Rotten bananas hurt people.
    It's not what he's eating, but what's eating him that makes it ... sort of interesting.

Angel-Possessed Priestess Administrator Strawberry Eggs's Avatar
    Geez, I'm somehow a bigger dork than usual in this episode. :P
    "Tiz, please. You're getting bumpkin all over my feral bikini woman fantasy. "

Is it bad that Baten Kaitos drove MonolithSoft to creating Disaster: Day of Crisis? (I say it's awesome, but I have a soft spot for bearrorists.)

Also, did anyone have the time or patience to complete the Pac-Man sidequest in Origins? I hear tell of 147 different magnus required to finish it, and wouldn't mind a war story...
    "The flowers all over its body burst into bloom if it is lovingly hugged and senses gratitude."
    Twitter | A gaming podcast by grownups

Angel-Possessed Priestess Administrator Strawberry Eggs's Avatar
    I did attempt it, but I was stopped by forgetting to speak to Geldoblame via Greythrone before he wen to Tarazed. I gave up that quest and getting every Magnus in Origins right there.
    "Tiz, please. You're getting bumpkin all over my feral bikini woman fantasy. "

News Director/Reviewer RPGamer Staff Severin Mira's Avatar
    Yay Baten Kaitos love (and finishing recording at 6am :P). I did spend a fair bit of time doing sidequests in the first game but but there were definitely points where I went "sod it" and moved on, I think I would've done that immediately for that quest if the prequel had ever come out here. I know I didn't fully finish the constellation map in the first or Quzman's family tree although I did most of both.
    "My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving universes."
    Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU), severin-US (US) | NNID: severinmira | Skype: severinmk
    Final Fantasy XIV: Sevirain Kristinger (Leviathan)