Thread: Devil Survivor's European Invasion Back On

Quia ego sic dico RPGamer Staff Severin Mira's Avatar

Devil Survivor's European Invasion Back On

Following a previous postponement of plans to unleash demons into Europe, Ghostlight has announced today that those plans are back in full swing. RPGamers in the region have just over a month to prepare themselves.

[ Story ]
    "If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands."
    Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU), severin-US (US) | Skype: severinmk
    Final Fantasy XIV: Sevirain Kristinger (Leviathan)

Have both games pre-ordered on amazon. Took long enough to get over here. April will be busy with this and Fire Emblem.

Whaaat Amazon has it for pre-order at only 23.99. I really don't understand why they're trying to sell their own game at that price when it's so much cheaper elsewhere O_o

I also pre-ordered this from amazon. Do not know should I shell out some extra for the poster version In preparation bought that 3DS XL and Tales of the Abyss to play with it until DSO. But yes DSO, Fire Emblem Awakening & Project X Zone was enought games for me to make the purchase as a European.
    Last edited by esuko; 03-01-2013 at 11:49 PM.

Quia ego sic dico RPGamer Staff Severin Mira's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam = Wise View Post
    Whaaat Amazon has it for pre-order at only 23.99. I really don't understand why they're trying to sell their own game at that price when it's so much cheaper elsewhere O_o
    Well, Amazon is big enough that they can easily undercut a small store without really being affected. I also don't know if that's a remnant of a placeholder price, especially as FE:A is 33. The same thing looks to be happening with DS2 at 18, which is very cheap for a newly-released game/pre-order. There is the poster too.
    Last edited by Severin Mira; 03-02-2013 at 01:25 AM.
    "If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands."
    Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU), severin-US (US) | Skype: severinmk
    Final Fantasy XIV: Sevirain Kristinger (Leviathan)