Thread: Be Cursed by Evil in Bound by Flame

Staff Healer RPGamer Staff TwinBahamut's Avatar

Be Cursed by Evil in Bound by Flame

The main character of this new RPG has been possessed, and must choose between selling his or her soul to a demon or struggling against terrible monsters. It sounds tragic, but we'd have more sympathy for this poor hero's plight if we knew anything else about the game.

[Link]

A Witness to Destruction Moderator DarkRPGMaster's Avatar
    This makes me think of a combination of VP: Covenant of the Plume and Soul Nomad & the World Eaters just from the concept alone. Could be interesting.
    User Database Check
    Pages cleared: 98
    Users cleared: 2940
    Current Year: 2010
    Spammer-Banning Battle Theme: You Will Know Our Names
    Number of Spammers banned: At least 2000 at this point.

Tactic's Ogre I choose u! scorpio_7's Avatar
    This level of customization is perfect.... it is how any new WRPG should be formatted. Design an original character, choose gender, features, etc.

I'll be skipping Mars War Log... and purchasing this one instead (provided gameplay/graphics are also acceptable )

it is how any new WRPG should be formatted. Design an original character, choose gender, features, etc.
    So long as devs. don't think having that feature automatically excuses them from providing a deep story and unique gameplay, then sure, I agree. As it is, WRPG's are approaching the "cookie cutter" danger zone.