Thread: Totori Sneaks Back into North America and Europe

News Director/Reviewer RPGamer Staff Severin Mira's Avatar

Totori Sneaks Back into North America and Europe

The Adventurer of Arland has apparently managed to evade a number of border guards, with reported sightings from Vitas across North America and Europe. She's even packed a few extra costumes for the journey, although it seems they'll only last her a limited time.

[ Story ]
    "My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving universes."
    Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU), severin-US (US) | NNID: severinmira | Skype: severinmk
    Final Fantasy XIV: Sevirain Kristinger (Leviathan)

RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff Wheels's Avatar
    who needs marketing right?

So is this an exact port? Just wondering if the PS3 reviews would still be correct for this.

News Director/Reviewer RPGamer Staff Severin Mira's Avatar
    It's not quite "exact" due to there as there is a bit of additional content, but as far as I can tell nowhere near enough that the PS3 ones aren't still applicable.

Also, I actually saw a press release this morning!
    "My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving universes."
    Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU), severin-US (US) | NNID: severinmira | Skype: severinmk
    Final Fantasy XIV: Sevirain Kristinger (Leviathan)

I went ahead and bought it yesterday morning since PSN wasn't working Tues night. Nice stealth release they pulled there. I guess they figured the game is already niche and it's a mainly a port so destined not to sell much and worth spending any $$$ on promoting or physical release.