Thread: NISA Confirmed as Etrian Odyssey IV's European Publisher

Quia ego sic dico RPGamer Staff Severin Mira's Avatar

NISA Confirmed as Etrian Odyssey IV's European Publisher

Etrian Odyssey IV was originally announced for Europe back in February, however, due to Atlus' non-existence in the region, no one was entirely sure who was publishing it. Thankfully, that most vital of questions has now been answered.

[ Story ]
    "If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands."
    Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU), severin-US (US) | Skype: severinmk
    Final Fantasy XIV: Sevirain Kristinger (Leviathan)

I still get a chuckle out of NIS America being tabbed for European publishing.
    "The flowers all over its body burst into bloom if it is lovingly hugged and senses gratitude."
    Twitter | A gaming podcast by grownups

is not declawed RPGamer Staff Ocelot's Avatar
    I know, eh? Especially NISA publishing an Atlus game in Europe. Good on them for bringing RPG goodness to our European friends.

Twitter: BeckyCFreelance

I read that NISA is actually going to publish more Atlus titles in Europe. So this could lead to Europe getting games in a timely fashion and more consistently.
    lolwhoops: a Gamer's Blog
    ^^is my blog! Updates whenever I feel like it! :D

NISA's got some really strong ties to the EU market and has spent a long time cutting through the rigamarole that prevents a lot of distribution. I'm excited to see them succeed.

Japan First Software America, European publisher. How many country/continent names could they fit into their name and job title?