Thread: Experience a Legendary Link Between Worlds - E3

is not declawed RPGamer Staff Ocelot's Avatar

Experience a Legendary Link Between Worlds - E3

RPGamer's staff chat approves of this title change for Nintendo's upcoming Zelda sequel on the 3DS. See more of Link's 3D top-down adventures in the game's E3 trailer.

Twitter: BeckyCFreelance

I'm stoked for this game. Link to the Past has always been one of my all time favorite games, and I'm glad to see what they can do with that era of Zelda on a modern system

That Guy You Hate RPGamer Staff omegabyte's Avatar
    you can kinda tell from the trailer, but this might actually be a game where the 3D has an actual, useful function to the gameplay beyond being a simple gimmick.
    "It's okay to fail as long as you learn that you failed!" - Neptune, Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory
    Follow me on Twitter
    Read my serialized, comedy-fantasy web novel, The Almanac of All Things - http://www.thealmanac.ca - Read All of Part One Now!

This game looks beyond awesome!

Has anyone ever played the rom hack of LttP called Parallel Worlds? Now THAT game was intense. It was a fan edit of Link to the Past, but I mean...it was like the sequel I had always wanted.

Anyways, THIS new game is like that rom hack except Nintendo answered my prayers legally!

Wow... I haven't actively wanted a game this badly in a very, very long time. That trailer looked freaking awesome.

I recognized a lot of familiar places in that trailer... does this actually take place in the exact same world as LttP?

is not declawed RPGamer Staff Ocelot's Avatar
    If you guys haven't watched this trailer on the 3DS with the 3D turned up, go do it. The 3D looks even better now than it did in the last trailer.

Twitter: BeckyCFreelance

Bump. Does anyone know if Nintendo is planning on making some kind of bundle package with this game and a 3DS?

I am hopeful that they do because it seems I will be needing another 3DS sometime soon. >_>

Don't bump threads older than a month old in Latest Updates, please.