Thread: E3 - Mario & Luigi: Dream Team Impression

Staff Girly Girl RPGamer Staff Nyx's Avatar

E3 - Mario & Luigi: Dream Team Impression

Emanuel Merino gets some hands on time with Mario & Luigi: Dream Team. Was the game a dream come true, or a snoozefest of Bowser-like proportions?

Impression!

Angel-Possessed Priestess Administrator Strawberry Eggs's Avatar
    The Kaiju battles sound similar to the giant Bowser fights in the previous game. Now those were a lot of fun. It's also interesting to see that Starlow (the yellow orb character) is coming back.
    "Tiz, please. You're getting bumpkin all over my feral bikini woman fantasy. "

This will probably be a first-day buy for me. I loved Bowser's Inside Story.

Overdosing Heavenly Bliss Moderator ChickenGod's Avatar
    Yeah, I'm legitimately excited for this as well. The Mario and Luigis have been pretty consistent fun across all three games. After seeing gameplay footage, I'm satisfied that Dream Team will deliver just as expected.

My only concern is that I'm a little worried the colorful cast of characters and dialogue that define such games as Superstar Saga will be downplayed. You don't see too much text in any of the trailers, and with the direction that Sticker Star took, you can never be too sure anymore.
    Last edited by ChickenGod; 06-14-2013 at 07:18 AM.
    "Looks like Teach just got tenure!" - Teach