Thread: 8 Screens - Project X Zone - E3

is not declawed RPGamer Staff Ocelot's Avatar

8 Screens - Project X Zone - E3

Project X Zone is coming out very soon. How many of the characters in these screenshots do you recognise?

[8 Screens]

Twitter: BeckyCFreelance

Code: Kirin RPGamer Staff JuMeSyn's Avatar
    I love that the demo had Ayame come up as a villain. I know her, sure, but only other diehard Sakura Wars people would recognize her. Then again I stink with the other characters Sega's included, and my Bamco knowledge isn't so hot either.
    So ... I think I know 7 of the people in these screens. Then again, anybody who knows anything about video games without recognizing Ryu and Ken is one hell of an outlier.
    It's not what he's eating, but what's eating him that makes it ... sort of interesting.

is not declawed RPGamer Staff Ocelot's Avatar
    I will never forget who Chun Li is after walking to PAX East behind a man cosplaying as her and loudly complaining about how certain pieces of his anatomy were freezing off. True stories of gaming cons!

Twitter: BeckyCFreelance

RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff GaijinMonogatari's Avatar
    I will say this, doing research for this title in Japandemonium led me to some very weird places.

Angel-Possessed Priestess Administrator Strawberry Eggs's Avatar
    Very soon indeed. I'm picking up my copy tomorrow. Sure, I won't be playing it for a while, but a part of me is still wowed that this game was localized at all.
    "Tiz, please. You're getting bumpkin all over my feral bikini woman fantasy. "

getting mine in the morning tomorrow, hopefully, and (also hopefully) I will stop playing Pokemon and give it a go. Looking forward to it!
    lolwhoops: a Gamer's Blog
    ^^is my blog! Updates whenever I feel like it! :D

Sadly have to wait a few weeks between some unexpected repairs to the condo and a trip this weekend I'm a little taxed
    I am bad and that is good, I will never be good and that's not bad, there's no one I'd rather be than me - Wreck-it-Ralph

27 years of gaming and still going strong
    and now a Proud if slightly annoyed Father :D