Thread: XSEED Teaches How to Farm in Rune Factory 4

Staff Healer RPGamer Staff TwinBahamut's Avatar

XSEED Teaches How to Farm in Rune Factory 4

XSEED is ready to show anyone who has never played a Harvest Moon game how to grow crops the farming-RPG way. Also, this video may inflict post-traumatic stress upon anyone who has played Rune Factory Frontier, so please be careful.

[Link]

is not declawed RPGamer Staff Ocelot's Avatar
    Wait, don't tell me there are Runeys in RF4? Please don't let there be Runeys in RF4...

::watches trailer::

OH GOD THERE ARE RUNEYS IN RUNE FACTORY 4. I can only hope that if there's some kind of Runey System that it doesn't totally suck...

::sobs::

Twitter: BeckyCFreelance

Don't worry, it's just a cameo appearance. There actually are NOT Runeys in Rune Factory 4. Not as any sort of central gameplay mechanic, anyway.

-Tom

is not declawed RPGamer Staff Ocelot's Avatar
    Oh thank goodness! I saw all those Runeys rising up from the field and became the infamous GIF.

vader.jpg

Thanks Tom!

Twitter: BeckyCFreelance

Will whine for meseta Member SuperHenryJones's Avatar
    *Psycho shower music plays* AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Well, it at least won't have the loading problems Frontier had. That's the big problem of running around every part of the town gathering and dispersing runeys. If they ever wanted to do a Friends of Mineral Town-esque version of Frontier (Portable version that's in essence the same game, but it runs much faster and maybe changes a few things here and there), I'd be all for it.

EDIT: Post written before Wyrdwad's post.
    Like old Henry Jones, but uh...... with an e-mail that hasn't been deactivated for 6 years?