Thread: Demon Gaze Coming to the West

Staff Healer RPGamer Staff TwinBahamut's Avatar

Demon Gaze Coming to the West

It has probably been overshadowed by the simultaneous announcement of DanganRonpa's localization, but NIS America is bringing a new RPG to the Vita. RPGamers willing to risk the wrath of angry monster girls can learn more here.

This looks cautiously interesting and the art of the game seems quite nice. Some humor going on for this one as well. I wonder if it's going to be disc release of downloadable only.

The vocaloid music on the trailers was quite different, separating this one from many other games.
    Last edited by esuko; 07-09-2013 at 03:32 AM.

I was hoping this would be localized for a while, I'll definitely be picking it up.

More like Male Gaze.

is not declawed RPGamer Staff Ocelot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Drav View Post
    More like Male Gaze.
    Zing! Though I suppose the exploitation is somewhat egalitarian. Not that that makes it any better. I think I need to adopt a universal policy that I will not purchase any video game until the character designers assist the characters in finding their g-d pants.

Twitter: BeckyCFreelance

who wears pants with no crotch? just a belt to cover him? I like RPGs, but I would not purchase this without a good review or three. It would need to be fun/funny enough to hook me.
    lolwhoops: a Gamer's Blog
    ^^is my blog! Updates whenever I feel like it! :D

is not declawed RPGamer Staff Ocelot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lolwhoops View Post
    who wears pants with no crotch? just a belt to cover him? I like RPGs, but I would not purchase this without a good review or three. It would need to be fun/funny enough to hook me.
    Just as many dudes wear that as women wear the ridiculous crap they're stuffed into in many of these games. That reaction is the exact same one I have when I see the main character from Code of Princess.

Twitter: BeckyCFreelance

what ever happened to the old days of full armor and robes and pants? Even shorts would make more sense than those clothes.
    lolwhoops: a Gamer's Blog
    ^^is my blog! Updates whenever I feel like it! :D