Thread: Aksys Curries Favour in North America

News Director/Reviewer RPGamer Staff Severin Mira's Avatar

Aksys Curries Favour in North America

RPGamers with a penchant for certain spiced dishes will get the opportunity to merge their passions early next year. Better make sure the ingredients are up to snuff, though, or else beware of the Curse of the Great Curry God.

[ Nom. ]
    "My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving universes."
    Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU), severin-US (US) | NNID: severinmira | Skype: severinmk
    Final Fantasy XIV: Sevirain Kristinger (Leviathan)

Code: Kirin RPGamer Staff JuMeSyn's Avatar
    Wait, WHAT? The first Madou Monogatari game in 15 years gets a localization where none of the others did? Can't say I expected it.
    It's not what he's eating, but what's eating him that makes it ... sort of interesting.

RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff GaijinMonogatari's Avatar
    Complete series reboot and all that. Hope it turns out better than Compile Heart's other stuff.

I hope this turns out good as I don't know much about the game or series. It's a JRPG for the Vita though so I'll probably pick it up anyway to show support.