Thread: Interview - Echoes of Eternea

Interview - Echoes of Eternea

Echoes of Eternea was successfully Kickstarted in 2012, but how is it progressing? We were able to chat with the development team about the game's current status.

Interview
    "The universe is already mad. Anything else would be redundant."
    Twitter @FinalMacstorm

Tactic's Ogre I choose u! scorpio_7's Avatar
    Looks like a neat little title, I will keep my eyes on it. I like the sprite designs.

On another note, completely unrelated to this title,.... Realm of Arkania comes out tomorrow!

Awesome. This was one of the first games I ever kickstarted once I found out about the system. Can't wait to see how this will turn out

There can never be too many RPG's (crazy but I keep beating them and need another one o_O). This one looks awesome a game made for fans by fans but I'll hold out for review, it is kinda exciting in the sense that, if this is successful, we might even get sequels! After all the man is a career game designer, he would do it differently but it will only get better.

I'd like to try this game.

I really hope this succeeds on the PC so that it will get ported to consoles. I would buy this in a heart beat.
    Kain: "Conscience...? You dare speak to me of conscience? Only when you have felt the full gravity of choice should you dare to question my judgment!"

I have to admit this is definitely tickling my nostalgic button. I hope it gets a console port!

www.powerlinemag.com

"I remember back when FF9 was coming out. People were rejoicing because it was actually a fantasy game and not a sci-fi game like 7 and 8. It's especially hilarious given modern context, with everyone wanking themselves to dehydration at the thought of an FF7 remake." - Masterchief

http://www.rpgamer.com/games/indie/e...eoeternea3.jpg

Are these placeholder graphics?

Because they pretty much look like Seiken Densetsu 3 edits to me. I wish the best of luck to the EoE team, though I can't personally take seriously any titles ripping of old classics.

RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff Jmustang1968's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Serenitychie View Post
    http://www.rpgamer.com/games/indie/e...eoeternea3.jpg

Are these placeholder graphics?

Because they pretty much look like Seiken Densetsu 3 edits to me. I wish the best of luck to the EoE team, though I can't personally take seriously any titles ripping of old classics.
    These are official screenshots of the current progress of the game. If you look at the other screenshots and the sprites, you can see the differences in style in the sprites and such from Seiken Densetsu 3.

While that tree looks similar to the one in Seiken Densetsu 3, I think it is done more as an homage piece and not intended to be a rip off.

Looks interesting!! I really miss games like Lunar..