Thread: RPGCast - Episode 276: "Manic Pixie Dream Girl"

Man vs. Slime, the fourth type of conflict Administrator sabin1001's Avatar

RPGCast - Episode 276: "Manic Pixie Dream Girl"

RPGCast - Episode 276: "Manic Pixie Dream Girl"

The Vita gets all the games. Elder Scrolls Online wants all the money. Xbox One wants all the games. PlayStation 4 has all the indies. Finally, Nintendo takes away all the heart containers.

You can find the links to all our stories on delicious: http://delicious.com/rpgamer/276

RPGCast streams live on Saturday at Noon Eastern / 9 AM Pacific.

Leave your feedback in the following ways!
    Post in this thread.
    Email us at podcast@rpgamer.com
    Leave us a voicemail at (608) 729-4098
    Email us an mp3 or m4a voicemail at podcast@rpgamer.com

Download the show: "Manic Pixie Dream Girl"
    Subscribe to the feed: http://feeds2.feedburner.com/Rpgcast
    Subscribe in iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/M...t?id=264306390
    Subscribe your Zune: Zune Player Link

The image to go with my Now Playing, in case you missed it.

befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.

(O) (O)
    ....v Awesome train powerdrift! To be honest, if Elder Scrolls online is as good as Skyrim, I wouldn't mind paying all that, but the gamble is creating something as good as World of Warcraft, basically the cashcow grail/dream that all MMORPGs after tried to achieve. I kinda get what you mean by the manic pixie dream girl but tbh, I haven't had much of experience of that genre, lol so I'm kinda intrigued lol. And yes, it was good to hear even a bit of Sarah.
    To be honest, I don't want to buy the Diablo 3 expansion but I will buy it to play with a friend. I owe him for introducing me to Path of Exiles which I am fast approaching level 86/100. It is difficult to explain why you will grind endlessly in a game's endgame. It leads to a train of thought of all the times I've grinded and how it has all become irrelevant now, all the MMORPG's, the endless different dungeon in Lufia, the maps in Dragon's Quest, stupid metal slimes. and before PoE, Diablo3 Paragon lv 51 o_O;
    I haven't bought any of the new X-com, which I had previously played on some older form, probably decades ago, so the all new, most updated forthcoming version will be bought by me...when it has come down in price...again...
    Interesting to note that Quin is now supporting a game other than Persona Golden for GOTY-Saints Row 4! ....slightly gobsmacked haha.
    Lastly but not leastly, I'm also pumped by the Dragon Fantasy 2 release announcement.
    Last edited by Balance; 08-25-2013 at 01:37 PM. Reason: thanks for your patience

I didn't learn anything! MasterChief's Avatar
    "Send us feedback!"
    ((Refuses to play or read feedback))
    "Why aren't you sending us feedback!?"

That's RPGCast in a nutshell.

"What the f--- is a Shakespeare?"
    -Rico Valasquez, showing off why no one likes him.

- Fancy Title - RPGamer Staff risingsun's Avatar
    but seriously, send in your feedback