Thread: Play a Qunari Tactically in Dragon Age: Inquisition

is not declawed RPGamer Staff Ocelot's Avatar

Play a Qunari Tactically in Dragon Age: Inquisition

Dragon Age: Inquisition hopes to merge the best parts of Dragon Age: Origins and Dragon Age II together. It's also adding some new things like playable Qunari and a far larger world.

Twitter: BeckyCFreelance

Tactic's Ogre I choose u! scorpio_7's Avatar
    Love the info/screens. Is that 5 party characters in one screenshot? Could be a guest character of some sort I suppose. Interesting.

Not sure which screenshot you're referring to. They did make it clear that the main character will be the leader of a sizable army as the game goes on, so there are likely to be a lot of guest characters.

Quote Originally Posted by watcher View Post
    Not sure which screenshot you're referring to. They did make it clear that the main character will be the leader of a sizable army as the game goes on, so there are likely to be a lot of guest characters.
    That is definitely good to know. I'm referring to the first screenshot in this article. But as I look closer at it, the fifth figure is partially obscured by the character with the sword/shield. They might be running toward the party, or a far off npc.

But I am happy to hear about the "small army" concept, sounds interesting.

I only see 4 characters in that particular shot. You sure you're not mistaking that statue holding the flame as a person? I almost did at first glance myself. It sort of goes to show how detailed the game is looking to be.

Quote Originally Posted by watcher View Post
    I only see 4 characters in that particular shot. You sure you're not mistaking that statue holding the flame as a person? I almost did at first glance myself. It sort of goes to show how detailed the game is looking to be.
    Oh wow, I really thought that was a character! lol. Very nice detail indeed. Here I was thinking, that looks like a neat caster type character lol.