Thread: Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - TGS 2013 Impression

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - TGS 2013 Impression

Lightning is back and is free to roam around like never before. If Final Fantasy XIII-2 didn't offer you enough to explore, Lightning Returns seems to crank it up even more.

Impression
    "The universe is already mad. Anything else would be redundant."
    Twitter @FinalMacstorm

Tactic's Ogre I choose u! scorpio_7's Avatar
    The black hole years of final fantasy continues... maybe 15 will make sense... maybe?

(Keep in mind the above post is my opinion only, some people may love this game concept, please don't hate me

I think people would be way more interested in this game if it didn't have the XIII name attached to it. I hated XIII, didn't bother with XIII-2, but baring some incredibly dire reviewers I'll probably pick this up early next year.

The pole-dancing thing is weird though.

is not declawed RPGamer Staff Ocelot's Avatar
    It kind of has to have the XIII name attached, though. It has the same characters and has to attempt to make sense of whatever the heck happened in XIII-2.

Twitter: BeckyCFreelance

I think this looks cool. I'm slightly concerned about the countdown and replays.

I actually liked XIII more than XIII-2. Hopefully the freedom/exploration doesn't seem so pointless this time. Revisiting a location to find there is nothing new or a new location that has nothing to do yet was a drag since the load times weren't short.