Thread: Legend of Heroes: Sen no Kiseki - TGS 2013 Impression

Legend of Heroes: Sen no Kiseki - TGS 2013 Impression

While North American gamers are excited about getting to play Trails in the Sky SC, Japanese gamers are way ahead of us. How does the latest in this massive series hold up?

Impression
    "The universe is already mad. Anything else would be redundant."
    Twitter @FinalMacstorm

News Director/Reviewer RPGamer Staff Severin Mira's Avatar
    I want more Kiseki games (without the need to learn Japanese) ;_;
    "My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving universes."
    Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU), severin-US (US) | NNID: severinmira | Skype: severinmk
    Final Fantasy XIV: Sevirain Kristinger (Leviathan)

So do I but since SC the 2nd game hasn't be released yet I doubt that Zero/Ao No Kiseki and this one will ever be localized.

Just watched a video showing off the load times and wow are they horrendous. Would make the game practically unplayable for me.
    Check out our new XBox 360 Indie RPG, Cthulhu Saves the World, at http://zeboyd.com or follow us on twitter (username: werezompire) for the latest news.

According to EndlessHistory, there is a patch for the long load times in the works already.
    "The universe is already mad. Anything else would be redundant."
    Twitter @FinalMacstorm

Quote Originally Posted by Macstorm View Post
    According to EndlessHistory, there is a patch for the long load times in the works already.
    Just hope they fix them enough. Even if the load times were cut in half, they'd still be rather long compared to most PS3 RPGs.
    Check out our new XBox 360 Indie RPG, Cthulhu Saves the World, at http://zeboyd.com or follow us on twitter (username: werezompire) for the latest news.

Wow, the artwork and music are gorgeous!!

New Member Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Veghabe View Post
    So do I but since SC the 2nd game hasn't be released yet I doubt that Zero/Ao No Kiseki and this one will ever be localized.
    I don't think fans are completely without hope for seeing the rest of the series. Thanks to the Chinese gaming market, the few games that don't have PC versions are getting ported and small companies like Falcom will rerelease old games on new platforms so its not out of the realm of possibility that there may be Vita/3DS/PS4 versions of the game in the future. Really it will come down to whether FC and SC sell on the PC. If it sells, say half a million copies, I think someone will figure out a way to localize the other games.