Thread: Bravely Default Gets the Direct Announcements

Staff Healer RPGamer Staff TwinBahamut's Avatar

Bravely Default Gets the Direct Announcements

Those eager to play Bravely Default need to catch up with Nintendo's latest Nintendo Direct. North American fans can learn when to anticipate it, and European fans can play it even earlier than anticipated.

[Link]

After playing the demo, I no longer have any doubts about this game. (I never had any to begin with.)

I smell a system seller and it's a very strong smell.
    Never buy a game published by D3 Publisher that is not WKCII. They cheated on their fans by releasing a game that they didn't support not even for a year and they released a rushed translation.

is not declawed RPGamer Staff Ocelot's Avatar
    I have heard very good things about this demo from my friends across the Pond.

Twitter: BeckyCFreelance

I'm getting myself a 3DS for Christmas and will have nothing to play on it until February.

Demo is great. Spent over 5 hours with it. All the boss battles are really challenging. Barely survived any of them, still beat them on my first try.

Graphics and music are great. I love turn-based combat and job systems.

I'm in jrpg heaven.

I just learned that all the bosses I have been fighting were counted as mid bosses. Defeated the dragon just now. I was ready to give up and accept defeat but managed to win.

There's even one more boss once the demo is over and you access your save file again.

When the game releases, this game will take priority.

What prevents me from buying a 3DS right now is the lack of colors that I want. I missed the boat with the Chrome Blue bundle and it seems that stand alone Chrome Blue is not coming.
    Never buy a game published by D3 Publisher that is not WKCII. They cheated on their fans by releasing a game that they didn't support not even for a year and they released a rushed translation.

News Director/Reviewer RPGamer Staff Severin Mira's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nim View Post
    Graphics and music are great.
    Was already a fan of Revo from his Sound Horizon stuff, but I do love the soundtrack (imported it a couple of months back). Looking forward to experiencing how it works with the gameplay.
    "My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving universes."
    Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU), severin-US (US) | NNID: severinmira | Skype: severinmk
    Final Fantasy XIV: Sevirain Kristinger (Leviathan)

Tactic's Ogre I choose u! scorpio_7's Avatar
    Definitely can't wait for this one. Love turn-based battles and job class systems.