Thread: Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD's Date for Vita Set

Quia ego sic dico RPGamer Staff Severin Mira's Avatar

Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD's Date for Vita Set

Those afraid that Tidus and Yuna's stories would take a bit longer to arrive in portable form can now rest easy. Although all things are not entirely equal in terms of purchasing options available.

[ This is my story. I own it. ]
    "If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands."
    Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU), severin-US (US) | Skype: severinmk
    Final Fantasy XIV: Sevirain Kristinger (Leviathan)

*massive sigh* So not only does NA get the wonderful Lightning Returns CE that Europe doesn't, but they get a X/X-2 HD CE as well. I am so disappointed in SE ;__;

They're also exclusive to the SE store though, which means I'm not ordering the CEs.

$79.99 is a fair price for two games and extra goodies, I might pick up that one from SE's store. I never had the opportunity to play FFX-2 before so it will feels like an entirely new release for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Pimpalicious View Post
    They're also exclusive to the SE store though, which means I'm not ordering the CEs.
    Eh... why? That's down to personal choice, at least you have the option.

I'm pretty sure they're using Digital River, and from both personal and professional experience, I'd avoid them like the plague.