Thread: RPG Backtrack: Episode 109 - Lean and Green with an Edge That's Keen

Code: Kirin RPGamer Staff JuMeSyn's Avatar

RPG Backtrack: Episode 109 - Lean and Green with an Edge That's Keen

No matter where or when the action takes place, Link rarely gets a chance to rest. If it's not sailing or steering a train on the DS, he's got a showcase Wii title in which to save the day. More reminiscing about a premiere Nintendo series awaits.
    Waggling may come about.
    It's not what he's eating, but what's eating him that makes it ... sort of interesting.

Certified Polygameist RPGamer Staff jcservant's Avatar
    Choo Choo!!

RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff Wheels's Avatar
    Yes Spirit Tracks is the bees knees because you can use the train whistle

Angel-Possessed Priestess Administrator Strawberry Eggs's Avatar
    First off, I said "presumably" way too many times in this episode. :P

Also, I mixed up Link's upperclassman/Karane's crush's name with one of Groose's friends. His name is Pipit. There is no "Strok," though I think I got the name from Strich, Grooses's taller friend. The short friend with a crush on Karane is named Cawlin.
    "Tiz, please. You're getting bumpkin all over my feral bikini woman fantasy. "

RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff Wheels's Avatar
    This image requires no words

The_7da0c1_3022893.jpg

Ah yes, I did post feedback for the Legaia episode in the wrong place. Thanks to Paws and jcservent for pointing that out to me. :-p You are correct jcservent that I am going through the backlog of RPG Backtrack's. Skipped around to the ones I was most interested in and then decided to just go back to the beginning and go from the beginning. That means I am at number 20 now working my way up the list. After having a decent divide between long form and short form podcasts....I like the long form better. It makes for better listening during my shifts in the freezer in a retail store. As a non-Nintendo/Zelda person the biggest thing I got out of this podcast was that I have sorely missed out on some great games. I guess I would have to take the Ocarina of Time remake, only on account of watching a cousin play that a handful of times when we were younger. Btw one other thing about the podcast....you guys have gotten much better as time has gone along. Keep up the great work.

Btw jcservent, from one Phill to another.....good thing you spell your name the right way...with 2 "L's"!! :-P
    Last edited by goateguy; 01-13-2014 at 07:51 PM.
    If I don't make it home, tell my wife I said Hello.

--Neutral Planet President

You can find awesome fractal art at my website: http://goateeguy.deviantart.com

is not declawed RPGamer Staff Ocelot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wheels View Post
    This image requires no words

The_7da0c1_3022893.jpg
    "Nice hair."

Twitter: BeckyCFreelance

Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits was a lot of fun. I remember that back when I played it, I was so entertained by it that I actually named one of my desktop computers "Bebedora" partially because it was the one that controlled all of my other desktops.

As for Skyward Sword, I'm not sure I want to play it... I despise motion gaming in general. Even when it's done right, it feel significantly less efficient than a controller. My shoulder and back are already screwed up, and I'm sure motion gaming would make them worse if I did it on a prolonged enough scale to finish a Zelda game. I actually really enjoyed Twilight Princess, but I played it on the Gamecube... It was good enough that I put it above Link to the Past, and Wind Waker on my list of favorite zelda games.