Thread: 27 Screens - Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII

is not declawed RPGamer Staff Ocelot's Avatar

27 Screens - Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII

Square Enix has given us another chance to l'cie images of the final Final Fantasy XIII game. Feel free to moogle them at your leisure.

[Pics]

Twitter: BeckyCFreelance

You guys need to get some image gallery software going. Opening a new link for each image is a bit much.

After the enormous disappointment that was 13-2, I want to dislike this game... but those screens actually make me want to play it. O_o

A Witness to Destruction Moderator DarkRPGMaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cidolfas View Post
    You guys need to get some image gallery software going. Opening a new link for each image is a bit much.

After the enormous disappointment that was 13-2, I want to dislike this game... but those screens actually make me want to play it. O_o
    Look up some gameplay, it feels like an action game while having an "ATB" of sorts. I wasn't sure if they could pull it off, but it looks like hectic fun. Saw the final boss fight of the game too (don't look it up unless you want massive spoilers). That fight showed how fast you have to learn how to do things in a boss battle.
    User Database Check
    Pages cleared: 98
    Users cleared: 2940
    Current Year: 2010
    Spammer-Banning Battle Theme: You Will Know Our Names
    Number of Spammers banned: At least 2000 at this point.

I just hope I can power level and beat it with some good button mashing (cough... Tales.) I'm usually pretty lit by the time I get to the final boss so thinking is not something I do well at that point.

A Witness to Destruction Moderator DarkRPGMaster's Avatar
    From what I saw, you can't. Besides the fact that there's an ingame time limit, the final boss seems to love attacking often, so you HAVE to guard or get badly damaged.
    User Database Check
    Pages cleared: 98
    Users cleared: 2940
    Current Year: 2010
    Spammer-Banning Battle Theme: You Will Know Our Names
    Number of Spammers banned: At least 2000 at this point.

im going to piggyback off this thread so the staff can make an article for it but the demo is out on Xbox Ps3 will come later today, The demo is Xbox gold exclusive so i have yet to try it. No more pictures needed now you can try it for yourself

is not declawed RPGamer Staff Ocelot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AncientRune View Post
    im going to piggyback off this thread so the staff can make an article for it but the demo is out on Xbox Ps3 will come later today, The demo is Xbox gold exclusive so i have yet to try it. No more pictures needed now you can try it for yourself
    Thanks for the tip!

Twitter: BeckyCFreelance